Top 10 Reasons To Use 1942 Farkas Vintage Eye Black Grease (Amazon Product Review)
- In no way do I intend any SO-CALLED DISRESPECT, but the previous reviewer has never played football BY HER OWN ADMISSION and has no idea what she is talking about. Basically I COULD wash this product out from my jersey and it did not take FIVE washes as she FALSELY CLAIMS. That is fraudulent and inaccurate and possibly grounds for LEGAL ACTION, although I am not an ATTORENEY. (SP?)
- Our CORPORATE TEAM has begun wearing Farkas Vintage Eye Black Grease at work for its mental edge, and I’m in a fairly conservative RETAIL AUTOMOTIVE environment where our personnel work outside a great deal in various weather scenarios. There is NO OTHER KNOWN PRODUCT that creates such a strong mental focus and sense of TEAM SPIRIT than Farkases. We apply Farkas Vintage Eye Black Grease regularly in the salesroom PRIOR to the shift and BEFORE we HIT THE FLOOR. It is a DIFFERENCE MAKER for us and we have HIT OUR QUOTA for 14 STRAIGHT MONTHS because of THIS product. I have personally played HIGHLY COMPETITIVE football and this product has given me and ASSOCIATES a strong mental edge in this ARENA and other sports ARENAS including baseball, lacrosse, tennis, and even GOLF and many other sports. If you work in an ARENA where it is NOT APPROPRIATE or TOO INTIMIDATING for your customers or opponents, you can use eye black to fight glare and GEAR YOURSELF UP WITH racing stripes on other parts of your body that I WON’T GO INTO but you PROBABLY WOULDN’T BELIEVE HOW EFFECTIVE THIS CAN BE.
- The SO-CALLED COMPETITION in eye black is ridiculous and SHOULDN’T EVEN BE MENTIONED HERE except to DESTROY THEM. One to be nameless company sells CHILDREN’S PRESS-ON EYEBLACK STICKERS (which I will get to and then DESTROY) and another one sells lipstick tubes that leave you “feeling hardcore with no mess.” These are OBVIOUSLY not created by ATHELETES. These SO-CALLED ATHELETES have NEVER BEEN IN A LOCKER ROOM IN THERE LIFE because you could get killed putting lipstick on in a locker room and it creates the WRONG FEELINGS. Eye Black is NOT makeup and is scientifically different than lipstick. True GENUINE eyeblack can be “the difference between victory and defeat.” ALL QUOTES are courtesy of 1942 Farkas Eye Black Grease EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED. And FARKAS sells their product in a COOL TIN, which JUST WARNING YOU (HA-HA, LOL) you need to keep separate from your chewing tobacco.
- Farkas Vintage Eye Black Grease has been proven scientifically effective by YALE UNIVERSITY which is one of the most important eye universities in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES ADDITIONALLY. Dr. Brian M. DeBroff, MD, FACS, Ophthalmologist was “instrumental in developing 1942 Farkas Eye Black into the best eye product on the market.” “His research, as reported in a 2002 Yale School of Medicine study, found eye black grease to be MORE THAN JUST PSYCHOLOGICAL WAR PAINT and MORE EFFECTIVE THAN STICKERS.” I am QUOTING FROM THE SITE. These are NOT MY WORDS. And he is a founding member of the company and is on the BOARD of the company and he went to Yale Business School. He vouches for it and PERSONALLY has “complete control over the formula.” He has NO REASON TO LIE. He is a surgeon AND a doctor and YOU ARE NOT. (PROBABLY) If you don’t believe me, there is a picture of him in MEDICAL CLOTHING here. My ONLY CRITICISM is he looks like he is on the PUNTING UNIT.
- Those RIP-OFF STICKER ARTISTS at eye + black +.com probably wrote the criticism of 1942 Farkas Vintage Eye Black Grease thereselves – I don’t want to even give away their website address, but basically if you took the words eye and black and put them together with .com at the end it would be something like that. Their site is so terrible it has to BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED and they even have a picture of a guy NOT EVEN TAKING IT SERIOUSLY and wearing one on his NOSE like a SNORE-STRIP. Saying THERE PRODUCT is the difference between “victory and defeat” Yeah, right. ON WHAT PLANET? And that it “fights glare in tough combat spots.” which has been SCIENTIFICALLY DISPROVEN FOR STICKERS. SEE POINT #4 ABOVE. With a PINK EYESTRIP!!!!!! HOW COULD THAT BLOCK GLARE? I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP. THERE SITE FEATURES SO-CALLED ATHELETES and FANS with these pink eyestrips. They should call it PINKEYE, HA-HA, pinkeye.com should be their website address. They HAVE NOTHING to do with REAL ATHELETES everywhere. I’m telling it to you that the SO-CALLED eyeblack sticker people will make you crazy IF YOU LET THEM.
- Another reason I prefer 1942 Farkas Vintage Eye Black is that is very hard with the CHILDREN’S PRESS-ON STICKERS PRETEND ATHELETE COMPANY to maintain YOUR MIRROR GAME FACE and get the stickers off and not have them stick to your hand and still apply the thing with the ATTITUDE you are going to need to bring to GAME DAY and you keep opening your mouth up like you are a WOMAN PUTTING ON MASCARA. Farkas Vintage Eye Black Grease is NOT EYE SHADOW and it is NOT MAKE-UP which will NOT HELP YOU BLOCK OUT THE GLARE See Point #3. It is correctly called eye black or eye shade, ALSO an acceptable term but which I do not PERSONALLY like as much.
- On THEIR VERY OWN SITE the CHILDREN’S STICKER PEOPLE brag they have a 70% profit margin for resellers which is like saying, yeah, we’re TOTALLY RIPPING YOUR CUSTOMERS OFF. SO THEN what is the profit margin on your sales to THE RESELLER? Cause it is at least 70%? 90%? 110% 200% And I LOVE WHERE THE SO-CALLED ATHELETES SAY “build your brand by having everyday people wear it on THEIR FACE.” You should NOT EVEN NEED reasons #8 – 10.
- Brian Urlacher, SO-CALLED GREATEST LINEBACKER EVER (SAY’S WHO), is the MASCOT for the eyeblack.com children’s sticker company, and that is another reason to NOT BUY STICKERS, and I’ll SAY IT TO HIS FACE. BRIAN. Couldn’t handle Russell Wilson and said he “ended your career.” CRY-BABY, Brian. Wilson is like 5’8″ He’s not even OFFICIAL QUARTERBACK HEIGHT and you couldn’t catch him!!!! I’m sorry you work for CRAPPY CABLE COMPANY XFINITY TV, Brian. I wish you could hear how I’m pronouncing “Brian” now, but there’s no way to describe it. So, YOU LOSE, sticker spokesman Brian Urlacher. SEATTLE 23, CHICAGO 17. We DONT’ WEAR STICKERS IN SEATTLE, and we don’t use press on tattoos. There aren’t any PRESS-ON STICKER PARLORS like there are in Chicago, MR. MY KNEE HURTS XFINITY. Seattle just rocks your “WIMPY CITY,” which is a TERRIBLE SLOGAN for a city.
- ANOTHER REASON I like the 1942 Farkas Vintage Eye Black Grease product is because they donate a portion of EVERY SALE to fight childhood blindness, which SO-CALLED DETRACTORS LIKE BRIAN URLACHER say is like “we’ll give you your sight back so you can buy our product” but it is OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN STICKER EYEBLACK who advertise that the “best analogy for their product is like a pair of shoes, for .99 you receive a left and a right.” No S&*T SHERLOCK. I don’t want somebody that STUPID on my sales team. I’d be looking for another job.
- AND ANOTHER REASON is because of what happens INSIDE THE TIN, a special web feature of 1942 Farkas Vintage Eye Black. Every athelete can put motivational messages on medical tape inside the can to write a goal “or a quote with a Sharpie. the logic is simple; it is usually the last thing you or your players will read before taking the field on game day.” I agree 100%. The site shows inspirational examples like STAY STRONG, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING, and THE PRICE OF GREATNESS IS RESPONSIBILITY. You can also SUBMIT YOUR OWN to farkaseyeblack.com and I URGE you to do so. Please cc me at email@example.com and I will ACTUALLY FEATURE THEM ON MY BLOG AND INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS even if THEY DON’T FEATURE THEM.
I have not received ANY PAYMENT OR PRODUCT PROMOTION as a spokesman for 1942 Farkas Vintage Eye Black for this and I DO NOT KNOW Dr. Brian M. DeBroff (and I do not pronounce his name the way I pronounce Brian Urlacher’s even though it is THE SAME FIRST NAME!!! The opinions expressed below are my own. You should have put an 18 “traveling pack” of eye black stickers on your bad knee, BRIAN. Enjoy the off-season FOREVER. Ha-ha. ha-ha. Ha-ha. HA-HA!!!!!